Share this Job

Resident Engineer cum Bridge / Structural Engineer

Country/Region:  IN
Field:  Engineering

Bihar & Uttar Pradesh, IN

Type of Contract:  Permanent
Level of experience:  05-10 years

We have projects at 2 locations Bihar & Uttar Pradesh for Consultancy services for supervision :-


Resident Engineer cum Bridge / Structural Engineer

  • Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
  • Post Graduate Degree in Structural/Bridge Engineering.
  • Professional Experience of at least 10 years in Design/construction /construction supervision of Bridge projects including Highway  projects involving Bridges
  • 5 years of experience in construction/construction supervision of extra dosed bridge.
  • Experience in construction /construction supervision of extra-dosed /Cable Stayed bridges having at least 100m span.
  • Experience in construction/ construction supervision of major bridge in perennial deep river sea.
  • Experience in supervision of Rehabilitation and repair of Cable stayed / extra- dosed Bridges / other major bridge/ROB/Flyover/Interchanges.
  • Not more than 65 years of age.